With rising COVID-19 numbers and the current Public Health restrictions in place, our HBA board of directors has decided to postpone the opening of our Hubbards Farmers’ Market until Saturday, May 22. The safety of our community, vendors, volunteers, and staff is paramount.

Our HBA Board will continue to monitor COVID updates. If we can open our Hubbards Farmers’ Market safely before May 22 we will.

We thank our community for your continued support and look forward to seeing everyone.