- The Pavilion is not to be used for fundraising or for-profit events (in this case, a rental of the barn should be considered)
- Intended community use is for ‘one off’ events rather than regular events
- Use of the Pavilion must be in accordance with all laws of the land
- Should you wish to use the Pavilion you should book your use by contacting: , who will be able to confirm availability. The HBA reserves the right to refuse use of the Pavilion
- Nothing should be attached to the building itself (no nails, no staples, no tacks, no glue for example), should you wish to hang something, use ribbon/string for example
- All garbage and recycling should be taken with you from the Barn property for your own disposal
- Take care not to use anything that may cause the concrete pad or building to be stained or marked
- No fires, fireworks, candles, BBQs (no kind of flame/fire)
- Any damage to HBA property must be reported immediately
- Your group is responsible for their own safety while using the property
- It is important to note that if the Barn has been rented for a private event, the renter has the use of the entire barn property. Therefore, during a private event, no attempt should be made to use the Pavilion.
- The Pavilion will not be available for use until after 1 p.m. on market days (and only then if there is no private event being held that day).