- The Pavilion is not to be used for fundraising or for-profit events (in this case, a rental of the barn should be considered);
- Intended community use is for ‘one off’ events rather than regular events;
- Use of the Pavilion must be in accordance with all laws of the land;
- Should you wish to use the Pavilion you should book your use by going to the Hubbards Barn website and completing the form (in the Rent the Barn section, indicating that your enquiry is in relation to the Lin Cahill Pavillion), please await confirmation of availability.
- The HBA reserves the right to refuse use of the Pavilion;
- Nothing should be attached to the building itself (no nails, no staples, no tacks, no glue for example), should you wish to hang something, use ribbon/string for example;
- All garbage and recycling should be taken with you from the Barn property for your own disposal;
- Take care not to use anything that may cause the concrete pad or building to be stained or marked;
- No fires, fireworks, candles, BBQs (no kind of flame/fire);
- Any damage to HBA property must be reported immediately;
- Your group is responsible for their own safety while using the property;
It is important to note that if the Barn has been rented for a private event, the renter has the use of the entire barn property. Therefore, during a private event, no attempt should be made to use the Pavillion. The Pavilion will not be available for use until after 1.00pm on market days (and only then if there is no private event being held that day).
I’m an artist and want to have a show and sale in the Pavilion, can I use it free of charge for this purpose? No, this would be a for-profit event, perhaps a day vendor stall at the Market would be more suitable?
I’m an artist and want to run a free workshop for community members on pencil sketching, can I use it free of charge for this purpose? This sounds like an event that many community members would enjoy, thank you for thinking of the Pavilion for this workshop!
I am part of a group raising money for a charity, can I use the Pavilion for a fundraiser? No, as this would be an event where money is changing hands, perhaps a community stall at the Market would work for your fundraising, or contact us regarding a rental?