The Barn is a public community park, and you are welcome to visit the grounds at any time. The washrooms are open daily during the market season (Please note that due to precautions surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, the washrooms are NOT open to the public outside of market hours for the 2020 market season.) You can also drop by during the Farmers’ market, which is 8-12 noon every Saturday from Mothers’ Day weekend to the last weekend in October.
The Barn and its property are available for weddings, art shows, auctions, barn dances, fitness classes, family reunions, craft workshops and much more. (See the Matt Mays video shoot.)
It’s a great venue for casual, summertime attractions! Contact us with inquiries via email at admin[at]hubbardsbarn.org.
- Daily rental (up to 12 hours Saturdays) $1500 or $150/hour (additional hours available Sun-Thurs)
- Rentals not available on Fridays
- 50% discount for Community and/or Not-for-Profit Groups on Mon-Thurs rentals only
A $500 event deposit is due upon booking.
- Barn Rental Contract (PDF)
- Barn Rental Contract Community/NFP groups
- Barn Layout Map (PDF)
- 2021 Rental Calendar (PDF)
- 2022 Rental Calendar (PDF)
- Local Resources & Suppliers
- Special Occasion Liquor License Application
Contact us about rentals